Since 1998 eastern atlas offers scientific and technical services in archaeogeophysical prospection. We also apply continuously enhanced high-resolving geophysical methods in engineering and environmental projects.
Our range of services includes consulting and planning as well as technical implementation of non-destructive geophysical investigations. Data processing and expert interpretation are part of every project. In addition we are continuously developing new methods and technical equipment to enhance data quality and to increase the efficiency of geophysical investigations.
Our customers are research institutions, universities and museums, state and local authorities, developers as well as engineering and planning companies.
Cornelius Meyer and Burkart Ullrich
Managing directors of Eastern Atlas GmbH & Co. KG
eastern atlas is member of the Berufsverband Deutscher Geowissenschaftler e.V. (BDG).
Also a member of:
• International Society for Archaeological Prospection (ISAP),
• Gesellschaft für naturwissenschaftliche Archäologie Archäometrie (GNAA),
• Deutsche Geophysikalische Gesellschaft (DGG),
• Bundesverband freiberuflicher Kulturwissenschaftler (BfK),
• Bund der Ingenieure für Wasserwirtschaft, Abfallwirtschaft und Kulturbau (BWK).